jueves, 3 de mayo de 2007

A little update from us / Aqui sigo

We just came back from another vacation. Mikkel had some remaining days to take off before the 1st of May and he didn’t want to loose them. So we decided to do what we had in mind for some time but I (only me in this case) never found the courage do to… Scuba diving. I’m a little scared of water, but since I came here and started to swim regularly I feel more comfortable in the water. So we finally took off from Bangalore to see the deep ocean. I would need a couple of days to check the pictures and find some nice ones to show you. I’m more and more interested about photography. I’m finding myself reading information about photography and about compositions. And everyday I want to learn a little more. Until now most of my pictures came from what I see and makes me feel something and then I try to catch it on the picture. This time I tried to work a little more in the technical side, finding the right place to focus and finding the foreground and the background and so on and so on… The result: terrible pictures!!! Never before I had so many blur pictures and so many pictures that I don’t feel any power in them… But hey! It’s the beginning! And I don’t want to give up and want to keep learning! But now I wish I had a real camera, not a compact one but a good one. And Mikkel’s camera broke in the middle of the vacation. It can still take pictures but the screen is not working any more. Any good friends out there? If you are really a good friend then show it and buy me a camera as a friendship gift! I promise to be really really surprise when I unwrap it!!! Hehe…

Well, after a couple of days I’ll write a little review from our trip so you can hear what we did and maybe you find inspiration for your next holiday. I’ll post the pictures, too. I need anyway a little time because very often when I come back home from vacation I’m in a little gloomy mood. Back to reality where I have so may unanswered questions in my mind and that makes me feel a bit lost… I just need a couple of days of retreat ;-)




Acabamos de llegar de vacaciones. Mikkel tenia todavia unos días que podia cogerse libre antes del 1 de Mayo (si no pierde los días) y finalmente decidimos hacer algo que ya hace tiempo teníamos en mente: Bucear. A mi me da un poco de miedo el agua, pero desde que empecé a nadar regularmente me siento un poco más agusto y segura en el agua. Asique me armé de valor y nos fuimos a hacer un curso de buceo para ver esas maravillas submarinas de las que tanto se habla. Dentro de un par de días os contaré porque necesito un par de dias para buscar las fotos que más me gusten. Me estoy interesando bastante por la fotografía y a veces me gusta buscar información. Hasta ahora, las fotos que he hecho son básicamente de cosas que veo y si me hacen sentir algo especial intento ponerlo en la foto, más que nada para en el futuro sentir de nuevo lo mismo. Esta vez he intentado más el lado técnico, el enfoque en el sitio correcto, el fondo de la foto y esas cosas… El resultado: fotos terribles!!! Es la primera vez que tengo tantas fotos desenfocadas y otras que no han cuajado lo que quería expresar. Pero bueno, es la primera vez y habrá que seguir intentandolo, no? Y la cámara de Mikkel se rompió en la mitad de las vacaciones, puede hacer fotos todavía, pero la pantalla se estropeó y ya no se ve nada. Ahora me apetece una camara nueva, pero no compacta, una de las wenas wenas… Quien es buen amigo? Algún voluntario para que me haga un regalo de amistad? Una camarita? Venga que se noten los amigos! Prometo que cuando abra el regalo sorprenderme mucho!!!... je je…

Bueno, en un par de días escribo sobre el viaje y publico las fotos. Necesito de todas formas un par de días porque a veces me pasa que cuando vuelvo se me pone el humor asi un poco como un día gris… La vuelta a la realidad con una mente llena de preguntas sin saber qué camino coger… Necesito un par de días de retirada espiritual ;-)

0 comments/critiqueos:

 

Sonrisas y lágrimas | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL